Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final Blog

This class has taught me a lot about African American history and culture. I think the most important thing that I learned was the history of African Americans. I never really knew all of the facts of the slave trade, Harlem Renaissance, or the Migration. It was great to finally hear the truth and the details about what really happened. It was nice to learn about other historians besides Martin Luther King or Rosa Parks. The thing that I enjoyed the most was learning about African American culture. I love all of the different types of music, art, and sports that African Americans have contributed to. It was also nice to learn different perspectives that people have on African American culture. Overall, I enjoyed the class and learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment